Ebor Equality Objectives
Ebor Academy Trust Vision:
- To deliver high quality, rich and engaging education at the heart of our diverse communities.
- To do this, we are committed to building professional collaborations of best practice across and beyond the Trust.
In this way, we seek to enable all our learners to flourish and open doors to their best futures
Ebor Academy Strategic Priorities:
- School Improvement: Increasing and maintaining the high quality of provision in all our schools
- Culture: We will operate as one Trust with many schools, and all Stakeholders will recognise the contributions they make to the wider organisation.
- People: Develop our people and recruit and develop the best staff driven by moral purpose to improve life chances of adults and children through education
- Delivery, Capacity, Growth: Ensure Trust at all levels delivers sustained improvement and has capacity for potential growth
- Partnerships: Further strengthen practice and provision by strengthening relationships with RSC, other MATs, schools and community opportunities
Ebor Academy Trust Values
Ebor Academy Trust seeks to live its values for all learners – children, adults, the wider community:
All those who are part of Ebor Academy Trust, whether children or adults, will be supported to achieve excellence in all they do.
We act as one organisation, responsible for supporting each other to achieve the best we can.
We provide learning that is relevant, motivating and engaging and that releases a child’s curiosity and creativity. We provide career pathways for the adults in our organisation so that everyone can achieve their aspirations and fulfill their potential.
We acknowledge and celebrate that all people are different and can play a role in the Ebor family, whatever their background or ways in which they learn. We celebrate the diversity within our localities and the unique characteristics within each setting.
We have set the following objectives for 2022 onwards:
Quality of Education
All learners will have access to the highest quality of teaching and will be able to access a rich, deep curriculum with fulfilling life experiences.
Our aspiration is to raise outcomes for all pupils, creating a learning environment where all pupils feel supported, rewarded and inspired, accelerating the progress of less advantaged pupils and those with special educational needs.
Foster an inclusive, safe and healthy environment, where everyone can be themselves, give their best and feel proud to work and learn within the family of schools at Ebor Academy Trust. We believe that wellbeing is an entitlement for all. We will embed our staff wellbeing strategy, fostering a culture of nurture, personal and professional growth.
To provide a curriculum which gives all learners a deeper understanding of their culture and the culture and beliefs of others