| 01757 616428

Update regarding plans for school tomorrow

Dear Parents/Carers,

As promised, I am writing with an update regarding the plans for school tomorrow.

As it stands, we cannot be certain as to whether school will be open. I will make a decision at 7am in the morning which will be communicated via Bloomz and also on the school website.

It isn’t possible to make a decision any earlier than that, as we simply can’t predict what’s going to happen with the weather, and more importantly road conditions, between now and then. What we do know is that more extremely cold weather is forecast with weather warnings for more snow still in place.

I hope the children have enjoyed their day and managed to get out in the snow! Hopefully we’ll see you all tomorrow. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best wishes

Mr Jolly
About the Author

Leave a Reply